Here is the story, but this picture says it all. Sorry bud, but you look like you are having a hard time right now. Because of this all capturing photo, I find it extremely fucking hilarious. It looks like you won’t die but at least maybe you figured out that drugs are bad, mmkay..
Very rarely will drug addicts have the luxury of getting their portrait taken in such a defining moment that they can always look back on like this guy.
From: Courier Press
EVANSVILLE — The person who was renting the West Side apartment where an apparent illicit methamphetamine lab caused a damaging fire Friday evening has been charged with dealing the illegal drug and lodged in the Vanderburgh County Jail.
A second person, who was burned severely when the lab apparently exploded, is in a Louisville, Ky., hospital. Evansville Police Sgt. Steve Evans said Saturday he did not know the condition of Michael Kingery, 32, who ran from the Orchardgate Apartment at Applewood Court, with his clothing on fire.
Authorities were notified of the fire shortly after 6 p.m., and Kingery was found a few minutes later by police on Claremont Avenue, about a half-mile from the apartment. Most of his clothing had been burned away, his hands and arms were severely burned and he was barefoot in the single-degree weather. When he was found, Kingery was standing beside the street screaming in pain.
Because of his medical condition, no charges have been filed yet against Kingery, Evans said.
The renter, Sassy Sunderman, also 32, allegedly was in the apartment at the time of the explosion and fire, Evans said. She fled to her parents’ residence, he said. She met with police later and was arrested. Sunderman remained in jail Saturday night on $2,000 cash or $20,000 surety bond.
Evans said it is believed Kingery was in the bathroom of the apartment when the explosion occurred, and Sunderman, who was not injured, was in another room. She assisted Kingery in getting the bathroom door open, he said.
Evans said initial reports that three people had been involved were in error.
The fire caused heavy damage to the second floor apartment and forced the overnight evacuation of some of the units in the eight-unit complex.
original story HERE